Completed the whole thing in a little over a week and a half. Still not too pleased at the rush job (as I had to cut several corners), but it should be fine. A couple notes, one: the hammer is not perfectly round. I don't have the equipment or setup to turn a piece of this size here. The Megaton Hammer was pushing it. If I did, I would have planked the hammer, then turned it so that I could sand it perfectly round. Two: I sheeted it with a large sheet of craft foam (found a source that sells it in 36inch x 60inch sheets), glued with 3M 77 spray adhesive ( the only one that I found that is truly foam-safe with the insulation foam). Painted with Rust-oleum enamel paints, then coated with a Rust-oleum clear coat to seal it all. The metal bands were craft foam strips, and the rivets were wooden dowel caps ( $2 at Hobby Lobby). The sheet was stretched as I glued it down, so as the glue dried, it tried to shrink back to size and thus pulled away from the ends. I had to improvise with a ring of 'metal' around the edging, but it worked out in the end.